Pregnancy ticker

Friday, March 6, 2009

don't do a home pregnancy test

in the early hours of this morning, say 3am, that is exactly what we were doing. I was not an overly willing participant, I was tired, needed a pit stop, and wanted to get back to sleep as quickly as possible. I have woken every day this week around this time, with varying success at getting back to sleep. Doing a home pregnancy test is not conducive for a good nights sleep, or for a settled day. The test was negative, which made me feel really depressed. Too tired to search for answers and finding no satisfying answers on the internet later in the day. It wasn't until the clinic rang this afternoon, asking after me, that my fears were settled. It is too early and a waste of time to be doing a test at this stage. Instead, the advice from the nurse, wait till the blood test next Friday.
----------

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

I have my fingers crossed for you.

I have two weeks until I find out if Anneliese is expecting. I sure hope so. We have gone so far, spent so much. I know it is just a dog, but....

Good luck to you and Bernie. As always, you know that you both are in my prayers.