Pregnancy ticker

Monday, March 2, 2009

fingers crossed, legs crossed

this morning two AA grade embryo's were transferred. Four of the remaining eight embryo's have also reached a satisfactory stage for freezing, also AA grade. The final four are being watched for their progress.

The Next Sister Down was the inspiration for the title of this post, this is what she said to me over the phone minutes before we were called in for the transfer action, before breaking into laughter. It certainly broke the nervous tension.

Although, I did have a 'north shore moment' in the tranfer room when I refused the visiting (I read student) doctor from doing the transfer. I felt terrible, but I am sure I wouldn't be the only one to refuse that day, and with so much emotion riding on today, I explained I just didn't want to take the risk.
----------

No comments: