Pregnancy ticker

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I wish I could sleep

This is getting a little ridiculous, I am awake, wide awake, even though I have tried to go back to sleep.

My arm and shoulders are aching and I am seriously depressed. It came over me like a wave yesterday, made worse no doubt because I haven't been sleeping too well. I found one of the information sheets from the clinic and it noted that muscle aches and depression were possible side effects of the hormonal state that synarel puts you in. I can't remember what it said about insomnia, but I am sure that must have been there too. In my wacko state I am also questioning whether I really want a baby or not. I am crazy at the moment. Thank goodness it is the weekend.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Sometimes we need to get away from it all, even if it is just in our minds. Writing it down and then walking away from the frustrations for a while might help.
I wish I was closer I'd give you a hug. Since I'm not I'm sending you a cyber-hug!!