Pregnancy ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I do not like 4am

this is so ridiculous, I want to be asleep. Yesterday, I was so tired by the evening, that I was at least able to get off to sleep without much trouble, that I was hoping I would sleep to the normal hour of 6am today, but no, here I am with my husband snoring next to me, and I am wide awake.

I had a terrible day yesterday and am determined not to be like that today. I was so depressed, had a couple of howls, felt anxious for no reason, and got myself into such a state that the dinner that B was slow cooking was abandoned a couple of hours in, and distraction sought by inviting ourselves to dinner at my parents. Thank you mum.

I got my period yesterday, a day or so early according to the chart, nothing to worry about according to the clinic. I am hoping the rollercoaster of emotions settles down for a bit. I still have a blood test on Thursday, the purpose of the blood test being to see how the body has reacted to the Synarel. I think that I can tell them that right now.

Yesterday, I also listened to my voicemail messages from that day and the day before (my phone had lost charge on Friday) and one of the messages provided a happy of sorts distraction. I think that I might have an interview for a job that I wouldn't mind, which diven the current process could get really complicated if I am successful on both counts.

1 comment:

Maribeth said...

Good luck with the job prospect!

And remember, there are so many people who love you lots!