Pregnancy ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

should be sleeepy

I wish I could sleep. After getting home from the egg collection I slept a good 5 hours, waking with a headache and an uncomfortable feeling in the belly. It wasn't too bad really, but enough to make me a bit agitated. I think I went back to bed kinda early, can't really remember, but I guess I am paying for it now. I have been up for half an hour already, read some blogs and now posting. I will attempt to go back to bed and sleep, otherwise Thursday could be kind of messed up. Today I start the crinone gel/applicators (I haven't examined the brown bag to see which sort I have the joy of using) which is a daily dose of progesterone taken to support the uterus. It is a necessary evil as in the past has had the side effects for me of headache, nausea, bloating and sore breasts.

----------

No comments: